Monday, February 17, 2014

Makeup.

Another post I can make.

I am ridiculously excited, because in a month I will probably have my first Ipsy box.
Not that I'm trying to infringe on beauty blogging territory, but I have a perspective I would like to share.
A broke perspective.
Ahahaha.

But truthfully, I buy 98% of my makeup at Meijer (hypermarket chain for those not in the Great Lakes area) some of it is even branded Studio M, M for Meijer. I love that makeup, but it's not at my store any more. :C

Today's makeup, 10 hours after I last touched up. I wore green, and
it stayed rather vibrant for at least half the day. My DIY primer kind
of sucks though.

Since 2010 I have owned six colors of nail polish, five of which I bought myself.
I own one mascara. One eyeliner. One eyebrow palette. Three trio colors in Grape, Auburn, and Emerald. A black eyeshadow. A blush. One tinted lip balm. One dark red lipstick. One concealer And a small set of brushes.
That's what I have in my purse, and it's minimal. So let's just say this is my journey into makeup.

I mean I wear makeup every single day. And a lot around my eyeballs. I just have a moderation thing going on.
My diet is structured on moderation, so why wouldn't my makeup be.

The perspective I will have is someone who knows a little, but is ready to learn more and expand a small collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment