Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ipsy Previews

My first class lets out in a decent time to catch some previews for the Ipsy bag. Monday and Wednesday after Accounting released I was elated to drool over my phone.

Soo, onto my impressions.
Preview 1, they BareMinerals gloss and lipstick. I do like them, but I'm pretty timid about lip color. I really just want a fabuloso nude, but I would certainly use a color that I receive. Never used the brand of course, as I have really owned three tubes of revlon my whole life. I lack confidence to wear my current one (though I love it.)

Preview 2
Eyeshadow palettes from NYX or Be a Bombshell. I've bought NYX once, but as a gift sooo I have used neither. I enjoy eyeshadow. I wear eyeshadow always. Either one, I care not. I lean more towards the Nyx palette though, just because the bombshell palettes are not all colors I would normally pack.

Preview 3.
Given the choice of a Chella eyeliner (?), a textured polish in some nice pastel colors, or a BB cream I would be satisfied with either. Going to throw my Sally Hansen junk out. That stuff blows. Eyeliner is great always. And hey, I am interested in trying a bb cream. Gimme any.

Preview 4.
Okeh this one I was not initially excited for. I checked my phone at work. Some tanning lotion, body butter, eye bag gel patches (wtf?), or a primer.
I would least prefer the self tanning stuff because I wear a sweater to the beach. Still, I would use it. I am conflicted on the remaining three.  I would dig an under eye treatment in a bath with a book. Even though bathtubs are nasty to think about. Everything is disconcerting when you think about microbes. But primer would be useful, and body butter would be used up for sure. Although I have a huge fugging 32oz cocoa butter lotion.

Again I will take any of the choices. I am not picky [yet]. And for $10, what the hey. All these grounds sound like I have to go into a fancy department store to obtain, rather than the place I also buy my dog food and milk.

I will update this with tomorrow's preview but I am confident it will be nice.

In other news, my 22 month old sheltie is getting neutered soon. And the 7 month old is getting the next round of shots.
That is all. Yay dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment