Friday, October 3, 2014

Easy Peasy Look pictorial.

I kind of want to try something a smudge different. The kids call these types of posts "pictorials"? It's recently became apparent how appealing these posts are. Informative and it's a great window into different folks processes. 

With October being an awesome month, let's be awesome together!!

To start, I wanted to test the It Cosmetivs CC+ cream I received in a sampler a while back. For measure, I will post my face. It's horribly broke out (again!). For the first time I cleansed it with Freeman's purifying scrub and wow. So warm and lovely. My face feels clean and awesome. 

Onto the face. 
I needed to wash off my black eyeshadow. I know, I know. Don't sleep with it on. Every other day I do good, but considering before this year I never washed my makeup off it's leaps. 
Seriously though. 
After CC. 
It's medium. A tad too dark  fair or light would be better, but I am home all day today. Good for a test. Far more fluid than the other creams I have used, but it reminded me of paint. At the very least, it canceled redness pretty decent. Maybe of it wasn't $38 I would purchase full size. We'll see. 
Concealer time. 
Well-Rested liquid pen is just okay. It certainly brightens my under eyes. 

And today I used the pop bronzer from the July Ipsy bag. Blush was Ulta's cheek tint in Tickled. I have to use it every time I use a cream foundation, I just love it! It's one of my favorites. 

Also, I took off my deer shirt. In the above pics, the blush isn't strong enough. I intensified a bit later. 
Brows! It Cosmetics brow power and a little dark brow palette from Meijer. 
Instead of bothering with primer I throw on Laura Gellar's Cool Lids shadow in Rose Gold Goddess. The next choice of eye color was easy choice. 
This guy in Revealed 2 palette from Coastal Scents. 
Patted this in the inner and middle lid. 
Easy look, like I said. 
Crease and outer V. I should mention that I am using the Crown brush from the Sept. Ipsy. 
Lined my eyes with Pacifica's Fringe liner, also from Sept Ipsy. 
They're Real mascara from Benefit. It was too wet and clumpy when I started using it through September but now it's growing on me! It's not as black as Perversion though, so that docks a point. 
Also Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet from Ipsy again. It's a really nice matte lip, and it does feel nice to wear. 
This shade makes teeth look white. 
Also. It should be noted that I do not have any contacts and I am wearing glasses anyways. The look translates well. 

So that's a wrap. Just phone pictures because that's what I have to work with right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment