Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ipsy October wish list.

I got caught up in that Ipsy billing snafu, where money was certainly on the account but they claim it was not. Ipsy has been having a bit more issues lately, so I guess that's something to look out for.

Anyways, the billing finally went through, but I have yet to receive early access to the Glam Room.

In the mean time, I would like to make a wish list.

1. On the absolute top of that list is the Noyah mauve lipstick. Mauve lipstick is something I do not lack, but I love it so much and it's definitely the most appealing to me. The City Color lipstick may be alright as the color SEEMS like one I would like, but I would rather not have the Starlooks lipgloss. The lipgloss is a pretty color, but lip gloss is not for me.

2. Secondly, I would not want mascara. Probably I want the Skone black liner the most. Although, I am a-okay with concealer or the mineral eye shadows.

3. The third preview has a hand cream in fruity smells, body butter, or perfume. To be honest, any of those are awesome. Hand cream is not exactly that cool to me, but if they are fruity I am down. Perfume is always cool, and body butter would be great too.

4. Fourth preview bears cleansing wipes, cleanser, or an exfoliator. Either of those I would use gladly, but right now cleanser is the one I am vying for most. My cleanser stash does not exactly exist.

5. Ugh, do not give me hair products. Anything but that. The nail polishes both are welcome, especially from Cirque. Or I would definitely take the pumpkin mask or H20+ face treatment. Just not the dang hair products. I barely dye my hair enough to maintain it's lustrous raven color, why would I style it? I could not be arced.

So lets see how I match up if I gain access any time today. Lets hope for ultimate satisfaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment