Monday, November 3, 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014

Every year and every summer I participate in NaNoWriMo and it's camp version. I've had months that I've won, and then I've had months where I underperformed. Regardless of winning I tried and I usually wind up with a few extra pages to my story.

The feelings of victory are quickly cast over by the feelings in the latter panel. Usually my hair is in a sloppy mess, and my clothes haven't been changed in eight days. (if you did not catch the obvious exaggeration, then you have such little faith in me. Hah I would only go six days... lol)

It's November now, and I will see my dogs and my husband again once the clock strikes midnight on December.

NaNoWriMo places me at the computer more often, so perhaps I will stop with my slacking on blogging. I've been atrocious at it for the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment