Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sad review - Tarte Lip Crumbler.

Hey fellahs. I wanted to try something different, and just see how this felt to upload a video.

Firstly I would like to apologize for mumbling. My volume is kept low due to the discovery that there is no door to this room. Was it there when we saw the house with the Realtor? Am I insane? I think I am. Anyways, down the hall behind another closed door, my husband is taking a nap because market is a long day that starts early. I am less tired from it, probably due much more years conditioning. So unfortunately I am rather quiet.

Long story short,

Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Angelic Nude

This is not something that ended up working out for me. 
The story I tell of the tip being too soft, and crumbling apart on me could have happened to any lipstick, but I have yet to have it happen to any other. 

The color is absolutely amazing, but the gritty texture is not desirable and the wear time is less than an hour if you open your mouth at all. 

Perhaps this product worked for you, and I would love to see your results. For me at this moment, this is a big flipping dud. Here's to hoping that the CK One Pure Color Lipstick in Fancy is an ample replacement. 

In future, videos would be great to make, but perhaps I will film in a different room with better lighting. The beautiful color of the walls unfortunately make for a dark environment. Additionally, I am uncomfortable talking without a barricade of some sort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment