Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What a wonderful week.

Again I have not posted in a while. The past week has been wonderful! So I'm the early part of Spring 2012, not only did my best friend move to Florida with her husband and her little gene replication, incubating, but as did her entire family. That was tough. Her family was the head of the church, and I was very close to them. 

That same year in November, my husband and his buddy drove from Michigan to see them. It was a lovely time, but probably not actual a wise financial trip. Dallas was a puppy then, and not nearly as respectful as he is now. In fact, he was at the start of his brat phase. A few months and he got pretty bad and then wonderful. (Then we got nightshade and start the cycle over.)

Visiting in 2013 was not an option as we did not acrue enough winter savings for it (seasonal job is pretty foolish yo.) and I was in school. 

Finally, the last week of August 2014, Wally, DJ and their little guy Lincoln came up and we were reunited! It was spectacular, and I had such a wonderful week with them. And it was great to visit DJ's family again, as they stayed there. 

We went to the zoo, enjoyed two bonfires, watched a movie at our place, devoured tomatoes, saw a scary movie, ate good food, and while it was short, it makes me hopeful for next time. 

 
Fingers are crossed for December between semesters. Andrew and I will not be returning to the farm, because frankly it has become unbearable and hardly resembles the place I had loved dearly. But I do have both the phone numbers of an owner and the funeral director/embalmer of a lovely funeral home. Going to give them a call. 

Additionally, school started back up. For the first time since 10th grade almost a decade ago, I have chemistry. I also am taking Spanish and Art History. Should be a fun semester. Muy bien. 

More exciting news is that my sister had her baby. Cute little boy who looks just like her (for this week anyways). 

Unfortunate for me, she is the third child in my family. The eldest had a baby five years ago (and that lad just started kindergarten. What!?!). Last year the second born had a baby, and this year the third. I am about to be bombarded with questions of upcoming infants. 

To which I will answer "I have two beautiful dogs." It's not a total dismissal, as I would love to mix mine and Andrew's genes, dearly. I truly look forward to having a little fellah who looks like a perfect blend of Andrew's large elongated head and my almost unrealistic small ears. Haha I jest. Seriously though, that would mean a lot to me. 

Right now I am 23 and in the next few years I will be in school hopefully doing lots of cadaver classes. I do not posess the patience as of yet to handle infants that I can not just give back to their mom after they suddenly smell foul. 

Right now, I love being an aunt to Tommy, Mac, and Junior (said like Seam Connery in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. He name is actually Andrew, after his dad. Ah. Now there's three Andrews in the family. Mine, Stephanies and I guess Stephanie's too.)

This post will end on this note. Note the tasty Great White Beefsteak. Also note the doughnut that was in our assortment for Saturday Market. It's a unicorn doughnut!! Although, we were so busy it took me from 7am-11 to actually eat. Stephie was not my bean friend, dang that having baby thing. So independently, I kept the table filled and sold about 30 bushels of beans, about 25 of them separated into heaping quarts and half peck baskets. Like so. 
Steph and I last year doing this. Bah I attribute a lot of hate to the lady who cut my hair at the hair college this April. 

Okay. I really am ending the blog now. Gracias, y hasta luego. 

No comments:

Post a Comment