Monday, May 5, 2014

May Ipsy Impressions

I have way too many unpublished posts sitting on my laptop
But, previews happening. On dat Ipsy.

So  number one was Pacifica eyeshadows. The one review I found looked promising. Creamy maybe. Purple would be okay, but I hopity hope I get the peach one.

Second was the sunscreen. You know, it seems lame. Buuut. Heading into summer, it's great really. I lean more to the sport one, because greenhouse.
My childhood was filled with stories like this, where I am at a theme park sitting on a bench next to my mom. I am 9 or something, and too afraid to go on the roller coasters like all of my sisters. There I sat, while my mom donned a Minnie Mouse Florida visor and pink shorts. Slathering on additional sunscreen to her freshly plucked chicken skin. As a child I was embarrassed, in my fanny pack that matched hers.

Some fifteen years later, when my mom hasn't aged because of those practices I am now a SPF crusader. It's been in my beauty regimen for the past few weeks. When I am 50, I would like to pass for mid thirties-forties.

Sunscreen would indeed be keen.

Now preview 3 has my head spinning. I spy a concealer. Cool. Already got one though. Revlon Colorburst chunk lip pencil. Yes please. Perfume sample. I'm open minded. Body balm. Yep. Too Faced chocolate bronzer I think? I can try that. Olive oil lip balm. No. I have the materials to make 100 tubes of lip balm. No thanks. Nail color. This time, I'm set. I replenished my stock. And some other thing labeled honey something. Sure.

Obviously a floral theme. May flowers. Relative to my work setting. It seems it's also less cosmetic heavy, more natural beauty preserve your skins. I'll deal. That's okay.

On a side note, I finished my accounting final and I am nervous about it. I'm not nervous to lose my A, I am just nervous to get a B on the test. Micro final is in a few hours. I wish I had more time to study. My study for the past few weeks has been talking to myself about bacteria. Then notecards in a satchel that I practically worshiped while working.

No comments:

Post a Comment