Friday, April 4, 2014

Pending

Wellp, my day was peculiar. Have you ever been in a physical altercation, because someone accused you of stealing toilet paper? At least that's off my bucket list.
  • See George Strait
  • Write a novel
  • Get almost killed over a ridiculous accusation by family member.
Of course, there was more too it. I was an aggressor, as well as taking the bait from someone acting far under their age. But I defended my close family and had my father not pulled the apparent psycho off of me, I don't even know. Today was a strange day. 

By the end of the day, I was able to snag my mail and goo over it.
Ebay brought me the tidings of an UD Naked Basics palette, Bare Minerals Faux Tan, and my Marvelous Moxie lippies from the IpsyMe. That and Nightshade is being extra clownish right now.

The bronzer is great, although the mini buki brush is not one I'm familiar with. I do not really think I applied it very well, as it was done in the car. A full review is pending with some more familiarity.

The UD palette has me swooning. Pulling it out of the envelope and it's phospholipid bilayer of tape (hah. I tried to joke.), I felt this lovely almost silicone feeling tiny guy. The size is amazing. I gravitated towards "Faint" immediately and ran my finger over it. I swear I will abuse this descriptor, but it was like sticking my finger in a tub of whipped butter. The transfer on a random spot on my arm yielded a color much darker than the pan. A choir of angels started to sing in a chiming first soprano.

It's late, and that is also pending a full review when it is not almost time to sleep.

I'll open my Moxie trio and play with those tomorrow. After a recent disappointment with Ulta house brand eye liners, I am relieved to have struck cosmetic gold.

And btw, I have my bathroom sink cabinet completely stocked with Cottenelle, plush, tp. Why on earth would I steal two rolls of toilet paper on a day I was not even there to steal it? What a strange day.

Furthermore, I am not a worthless, messed up "thing" as I was referred to. Someone spitting that much venom, is not worth listening to. Instead, when the dust settles I want to maintain my posture. I have a beautiful set of parents, beautiful sisters, wonderful nephews, two amazing puppies, and a man who I adore. And most importantly, I love God. I have a million and one things to be thankful for, and I will not be shaken. Bull headed opinions are not going to bring me down. Not today.

Today was not a day I want to repeat, but I'll be darned if tomorrow isn't better.

No comments:

Post a Comment