Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Up and coming

Boy have I got some reviews coming up. Insane.

March is the month of the splurge, and somewhat a purge.
First my Ipsy bag came in.
I truly visited Ulta for the first time.
Random Wet N Wild things.
Then bam.

Much of my excitement is riding on the IpsyMe offer listed on Facebook for the Marvelous Moxie lip trio. Like dang. I was already planning on purchasing a nude lipstick (or gloss!) from the line.
The deal was $10 above regular retail and you received the stick, gloss, and a liner. $51 value.

I spent $28 on lipstick.
No amount of fathoming could have prepared me for doing this in my life...
One of my pals is reuniting with makeup as well! It's like we're on a journey!

Aside from the makeup frontiers, my covered wagon is stocked with polymer clay galore.
My lifestyle is not a beauty lifestyle in any way, buuut I have much I can expound upon with my other hobbies aaand yeah.
Maybe next time.
Have to finish up that Ulta product review. Or somethng.

No comments:

Post a Comment