Tuesday, July 15, 2014

FOTD.

Going to try one of these blog types. 

My face of the day was literally touching up yesterday's makeup. Hygiene bros. hygiene. 

I've been chilling with Dallas. We vacuumed Nightshade's recent shedding (baby's first birthday tomorrow. Finally blowing his coat for the first time.) We even trimmed his hairy toes. The front ones only had tiny trims heretofore, but the hind paws were untouched and grinchy. 
Cropping these pictures made my heart hurt. Obviously, I could use more practice on grooming this scruffly pup, but it's a start. 

So I touched up the makeup for fun.  
For the blush I used Ulta's dupe of those Tarte cheek stain things in the shade tickled. Two swipes each cheek appears too much. That was followed with bronzing also with Ulta's minerals bronzers. This product is one of my faves, as it's warm enough and light enough. 

For my eyes I threw on a few contour shades using my Coastal Scents Revealed 2 palette, but I did not stop there. Last Call from UD's Ammo pallete filled the rest of the lid. Oil slick went under the bottom lash line. 
Be a Bomshell mascara layered on heavily. It's an okay mascara, because for me it refuses to clump. Maybe it's better for an au naturale day (like I ever have those). Then a nice uneven wing with Chella's indigo liner. Finally the lips were Ulta's American Girl lip crayon, which reminds me of UD's Naked hi gloss lip crayon (sans the high gloss). Layered overtop was Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Spark Plug. 

It was an easy few minutes look.
Certainly though, I miss borrowing my sisters camera. Back to bad lifting phone shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment