Sunday, July 6, 2014

Perv



Urban Decay Perversion and I got my hands on a sample before it was even out. Midway through June Urban Decay had an offer to get a sample size of their new mascara, promising to kick the ass of any mascara you already own (no? Not their exact words, but probably what the fine folk at UD felt) 

I needed to get through my UD curling mascara. <--- was the first non drugstore mascara I have ever used. And I hated it. 
It was a clumpy, tacky, goop that rallied my individual lashes together to form four super lashes. The brush shape is nice. The formula just refused to dry on my lashes. 

Previously I have used almost exclusively Maybelliene. Falsies Flared had been great. A lot of greats in the Volum series. But the mascara is often 6-7 dollah. I never bought two at a time to bank on the sporadic BOGO 50% off. 

Now if I am getting mascara in deluxe sample sizes from all these brands like Urban Decay, Bare Minerals, and Benefit for free/next-to-it, well dangit! I never have to buy it again. 

I digress,

Urban Decays offer started around 4AM my time. I happened to be in the market truck around 5, bright eyed. I saw they ran out of samples around 11am. Thank you work for that great timing. 

I put off opening it, and was going to after trying some others in my cache. But I could not stand it. Is it worth the hype?

Perversion on left, nothing on right. 
Same story. Perversion and then nothing. 
You tell me. 
For good measure, the above picture was a Maybelliene mascara. Good, but not as good as the previous pictures. 

Things I love:
Quick drying, but not overly quick. 
Makes my lashes long. 
Lends enough clump to give personality and volume, without being goopy. 
Triple pigments of black are hot. 
The brush is big and fluffy. Actually fluffy. 

This mascara is hot. 
Hott with two 't's. 

If I ever run out of my billions of mascara, I am buying this mother and I suggest you do too. 

Disclaimer: I received this product as a sample from Urban Decay. I did not pay for this, but golly I would have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment